6 Tips for Growing your Online PresenceNovember 3, 2020
Are you wasting your advertising dollars with digital billboard signage or print?April 1, 2021
2020 is over, it’s a new year. A few items for your checklist as you ramp up 2021:
- Reflect on 2020. What worked for you? What didn’t? What content performed best? What emails had the highest response? Where can you improve?
- Freshen up your Google My Business Profile. If your page is outdated or missing information, you may not show up in local searches. Take some time to ensure your profile is claimed and optimize your listing by adding a Q&A section, some images, and responding to all reviews.
- Announce Events and Promotions. You could highlight holidays such as President’s Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, etc. and correspond promotions or deals with each day.
- Consider a Loyalty or Referral Program. Loyal customers equate to repeat business and word of mouth advertising. You could create a stamp card or offer discounts to returning customers for every referral. And be sure to promote your program on your social media platforms.
- Create a Marketing Plan for the Year. Take some time to make sure both your goals and your plan are solidified.
Our team is ready to help you meet your 2021 business goals, give us a call at (862) 354-6225.